- Parish, school, and community all play an integral role in the spiritual, sacramental and intellectual development of our students.
- The gospel message and the teachings of the Catholic Church are the foundation for educating our students.
- The education of students is to be Christ-centered and teach the authentic message of the Catholic Church so students will grow in the Catholic faith and be able to make sound moral decisions.
- Each child is a unique creation of God the Father, and the dignity, self-worth and individual abilities of each child are recognized.
- Students are to show respect for themselves and others an assume responsibility for their part in the educational process.
- Parents are viewed as partners in the educational process of their child, playing a vital role in student motivation, achievement, and expectations.
- Students are to model Christ and to serve others.
- Learning is a life-long process and we strive to instill this in our students.
- As Catholic Educators we are obligated to advise our students of the moral and ethical implications of innovative technology in an ever-changing world.
- Teachers are to be committed to living the Catholic faith.
- Our school community fosters a safe and positive learning environment.
- Our doors are open to children of all faiths and ethnicities.
For more information on why a Catholic education matters, take a look at: https://diopitt.org/why-catholic-schools